Sunday 24 August 2014

Madam Kwan's KLCC review

So last Friday, I had a brief catch up with a friend of mine who used to be my senior during my university days. We sort of just walked around Kinokuniya bookstore and chatted non-stop till it was time for her to get back to work. #girlsbeinggirls HAHA! After that, I joined mom for lunch at Madam Kwan's KLCC and needless to say, both of us ordered our all-time favourite nasi lemak! I would normally come back for this rich, flavorful and aromatic Malaysian cuisine at times when calories are non-existent in my vocab. 
   Madam Kwan's nasi lemak @RM17.90
    Another highlight at Madam Kwan's would be the cendol and sago gula melaka(malacca brown sugar). Prices range from about RM7.90 to RM8.90 for these desserts. 
    My outfit of the day with fake spectacles from. Vincci XD

Madam Kwan's offers a vast variety of Malaysian cuisines, but trust me, you would never go wrong with its nasi lemak! Other than KLCC, Madam Kwan's is located at the following malls as well :) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment