Sunday 24 August 2014

THE Weekend - Escape Room, Taiwan Little Chef, Goku Raku Ramen & Sentul Ah Yap Hokkien Mee

Escape Room
It's the end of another weekend and it's been a great one. On my Saturday morning, I went to CelFit as usual to work on the treadmill and had my very first floating yoga class ( it was pretty challenging since we had to hang ourselves upside down and all XD ). After that, I attended a high school gathering at Setiawalk which started off with an Escape Room session. Thanks to the traffic, I was 20mins late so I joined them in the midst of their escape. It was pretty awkward since I haven't met some of those guys for about 6 years since high school and when I entered, it was so dark, and I was like "Hello" *smiling* looking at their silhouettes in the dark LOL. We continued looking for the hints and all, and since we missed the briefing, I had no idea what was going on so I just scanned the wall and I was so excited when I saw a red button thinking it was some secret button to the answer. I pressed it enthusiastically and a staff came in. It turned out that the red button functions as a hint button which you press to get a hint when you have no clue on how to solve the code. That was pretty stupid haha. Luckily my team needed the hint at that moment. Otherwise, it would be wasted since we we were given a maximum of 3 hints throughout the game. Unfortunately.....we failed to escape. And so we had our "Losers. Losers Everywhere" moment XD Tadah!

    Emotional losers moment.

"Escape Room Is Malaysia's First Real Life Interactive Escape Game. There are 6 Outlets With More Than 20+ Theme Rooms. The challenge, should you choose to accept, is to engineer an escape in a tight race against the clock in 45 minutes. This game requires 2 to 8 players and we strive to keep your adrenaline rush going by changing the themes of the rooms periodically."
- Escape Room Malaysia -

Escape Room, Setiawalk Puchong
Unit 2, 3 & 4, Level 3, Block K, Setiawalk Mall, 
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 
47160 Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 1700 816 218
Email: info_puchong@escaperoom.com.my
Hours: 11am-1am

Taiwan Little Chef (台湾小吃店) 
What's the point of a high school gathering without a longggg chit chat session right? After the game, we had our lunch at Taiwan Little Chef (台湾小吃店) and the food was nothing much to shout about. I had bean paste noodle and the taste was average. 

   Bean paste noodle



Goku Raku Ramen (Edo Ramen)
Today, after an hour of flexibility yoga class at CelFit Mid Valley, my friend suggested Goku Raku Ramen for lunch. However, the name of the restaurant has been changed to Edo Ramen although it's basically the same restaurant. Apparently, ramen prices on their menu have been reduced up to RM10 compared to Goku. I ordered Ultimate Miso Ramen while my friend ordered Ultimate Tonkotsu. The difference between the two is the broth. Ultimate miso has miso in pork broth while Tonkotsu has only pork broth. 
   Ultimate Miso Ramen 

I am pretty satisfied with my Ultimate Miso Ramen especially the larva egg and pork slices that melts in my mouth. Yum yum XD however, please note that I am not exactly a picky eater so I am normally happy with most of the food I consume haha. So you should judge for yourself XD 

Prices: 
Ultimate Miso. Ramen (regular) RM16.90
Ultimate Tonkotsu Ramen (large) RM17.90
Green tea(hot/cold) RM2.90

Sentul Ah Yap Charcoal Hokkien Mee Restaurant, Grand Shanghai Food Theme Park@Setiawalk

As for dinner, we had the popular charcoal fried Hokkien Mee, fried glass noodle and fried sang mee at Sentul Ah Yap Charcoal Hokkien Mee Restaurant, Grand Shanghai Food Theme Park@Setiawalk. Thought it's a restaurant, but it turns out to be a food court decorated like a Shanghai street. Thumbs up to this restaurant cause my fried Hokkien Mee tasted like the masterpiece of a true chef XD mind you, portions are pretty big so you may wanna share unless you're really hungry!


   Charcoal fried Hokkien Mee @ RM8.90
   Fried glass noodle @ RM 9.90
   Fried sang mee @ RM9.90
   Apart from Setiawalk, they have many other branches as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment